Google FoodandAuto: Sammy Hagar Sells His Shelby Mustang

Monday, August 20, 2012

Sammy Hagar Sells His Shelby Mustang

The Red Rocker, Sammy Hagar, is selling his 2007 Shelby GT500 Mustang and wants a fan to own it.

Sammy Hagar Shelby Mustang


“I bought another car recently and have run out of space!,” says Hagar. “Instead of letting one sit outside I've chosen to sell one and chose this beast! But, I don't want to put it up on Barrett-Jackson and see it get marked up - I'd rather see a Redhead driving it and sell it at blue book! I bought this Shelby new and have driven it very little (low miles), plus it's been driven by Mike Anthony and Chad Smith during the recording of Chickenfoot III.”

The GT 500 Mustang is fully loaded and has only 2,920 miles on it. Blue book price on it is $36,000, and according to Sammy's Facebook page is on a first come, first served basis. 

Hagar is adding some extra value to the package as well. "I will autograph the car and throw in some goodies!”, including a trunk full of Red Rocker memorabilia.

The buyer can pick it up in-person for a handoff of the keys from Sammy Hagar. Someone is going to get super lucky on this deal.

(So... can someone spot me $36,000?)

Google